To learn more about our Board of Directors, click here
The Agawam Small Business Assistance Center (ASBAC) is a non-profit consulting and training organization dedicated to helping business leaders grow their companies.
ASBAC opened its’ doors in January of 2002 with a mission that still holds true today; to promote the growth, development and retention of businesses within Agawam, MA and its surrounding communities.
The Center will achieve its mission by providing counseling, workshops and other services for area entrepreneurs and businesses.
Our services include counseling, mentoring and workshops on the following topics:
- Individual Start-Up or Existing Business Counseling
- Business Loan Counseling
- Market Sales Counseling
- Accounting/Financial/Tax Counseling
- Human Resource Counseling
- Inventory Control
- Employee Training
- Technology and Computer Systems
- Business Planning
- International Trade Counseling
- Government Procurement
Who Are The Counselors and Consultants?
ASBAC clients receive training, counseling and mentoring from representatives of one or more of the following agencies and organizations.
- S.C.O.R.E ( Service Corps of Retired Executives)
- Massachusetts Small Business Development Center (MSBDC)
- ACCION USA
- Western Massachusetts Enterprise Fund
All services at the ASBAC are offered free of charge.
Do you have an immediate question? Click here to contact our main office using our online contact form. An ASBAC representative will contact you as soon as possible.
For immediate attention please call our main office
at (P) 413.786.0172.