|What do we offer?|
The Agawam Small Business Assistance Center (ASBAC) opened in January 2002. Its mission is to promote the growth, development and retention of businesses in Agawam and the surrounding communities.
The Center will achieve its goal by providing counseling, workshops
and other services for area entrepreneurs and businesses.
The Agawam Small Business Assistance Center offers counseling, mentoring and workshops on the following topics:
- Individual Start-Up or Existing Business Counseling
- Business Loan Counseling
- Market Sales Counseling
- Accounting/Financial/Tax Counseling
- Human Resource Counseling
- Inventory Control
- Employee Training
- Technology and Computer Systems
- Business Planning
- International Trade Counseling
- Government Procurement
Who Are The Counselors and Consultants?
ASBAC clients receive training counseling and mentoring from representatives of one or more of the following agencies and organizations.
- S.C.O.R.E ( Service Corps of Retired Executives)
- Massachusetts Small Business Development Center (MSBDC)
- ACCION USA
- Western Massachusetts Enterprise Fund
All services at the ASBAC are offered free of charge.